Houston law firm seeking Legal Secretary to support 2-3 litigation attorneys. Qualified candidates must have 8+ years of experience in Litigation, school and education law experience is a plus. Candidates must be able to work with minimal supervision, as attorneys tend to work remotely. Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to hit the ground running.
- Document production including formatting, editing and finalizing correspondence, memoranda, briefs, motions, pleadings, etc.
- Prepare and organize presentation binders
- Proofread documents, correspondence, etc. for content, grammar and accuracy
- File organization
- Maintaining attorney’s calendars
- Perform other related responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- 8+ years of experience as litigation legal secretary supporting multiple attorneys
- School and education law experience is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Strong written and verbal communication
For immediate consideration, send resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10725