Well respected legal recruiting agency is seeking a Full Cycle Recruiter for the Houston office. Looking for a talented, energetic candidate that is comfortable with full cycle recruiting and all that it entails. Must have recent, previous experience recruiting for various positions.
- Source and recruit candidates for various open positions
- Contact potential candidates for interviews
- Conduct candidate interviews
- Perform due diligence on candidates and new clients
- Match qualified candidates with open job orders and submit resumes and write ups to clients
- Prepare monthly write ups on top candidates to market to clients
- Business development and relationship enhancement with new and existing clients through phone calls, email and in person meetings
- Maintain all client and candidate communication in applicant tracking system
- Maintain potential candidate tracking sheet
- Maintain availability tracking sheet
- Prepare job descriptions for open positions and send to admin for website and social media publishing
- Attend events for affiliated associations
Qualified candidates must have a professional appearance, be comfortable and confident corresponding with clients and candidates both written, verbally and in person. Strong software skills needed including MS Word, Outlook, some Excel, and applicant tracking systems. A strong sense of urgency, attention to detail and ability to multi-task efficiently are required. Ability to work independently is a must.
We are a boutique agency that takes pride in a healthy, cohesive environment. The right candidate for this position will value working independently with the support of others within the Houston office and other surrounding offices.
Qualified candidates send resumes to:
email@example.com Job #10708