Mid-size firm in Fort Worth seeking an experience Insurance Defense Paralegal. Qualified candidates must have 3-5 years of experience along with solid tenure, is electronically/computer savvy, and can work with minimal supervision. Experience with E-Discovery is a plus, but not necessary.
- Review cases for trial preparation
- Draft complaints and answers, affidavits, motions, notices, and petitions
- Establish, maintain and organize trial notebooks, expert witness, documents indexes and lists
- Conduct Research and locate cases, depositions, opinions and reports in relation to case matter
- Utilize computerized litigation techniques and software
- 5+ years litigation paralegal experience, preferably in insurance defense, or employment
- Ability to operate standard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers, fax machines, etc.
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail
Qualified candidates send resumes to:
email@example.com Job #10574