Downtown Dallas law firm is looking for a seasoned Litigation Legal Assistant to primarily support 2 attorneys in the litigation group. Insurance Defense experience is required. Ideal candidate will be able to work with little supervision and the ability and desire to help out where needed. Salary DOE.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 5 years as a Litigation Legal Secretary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Word skills
- Strong organizational skills; able to prioritize work and multi-task
- Ability to manage a busy desk
- High energy/team player
The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with teammates as well as clients.
For immediate consideration, send resumes to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10717