Boutique Dallas law firm, specializing in Complex Litigation, has an immediate need for a mid-level lateral associate (licensed 7-9 years) and first level partner to work on interesting cases that challenge a lawyer’s creativity. Must be willing to work together as a team in a very active practice with various partners, associates and paralegals. Must be a self-starter and be able to work within a fast-paced, demanding environment. Must have strong attention to detail and a willingness to adhere to longstanding firm protocols.
- Five years’ experience in insurance defense required
- JD from accredited law school and license to practice in Texas
- Experience in Employment Law, Products Liability, Trucking/Transportation, Catastrophic Injury, Construction Defect, Premise Liability, Insurance Coverage, and/or Stowers Demands is a bonus
- Experience in analyzing, reviewing, editing, and drafting legal documents as well as superior logical reasoning, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must have a demonstrated ability to work with clients who demand excellence and be able to meet their expectations
- Must have a stable work tenure
- Manage litigation and case defense from start to finish in a high-volume practice. Must also have the necessary experience to immediately assume mature files
- Take and defend depositions (heavy deposition experience is required)
- Prepare and respond to discovery
- Prepare and present witnesses
- Attend hearings, mediations, settlement conferences, etc.
- Draft pleadings, motions and briefs with the accompanying research
For immediate consideration, please email resumes to:
email@example.com Job #10449