Austin Law Firm Administrator
Attorney Resource is working with a well-respected Austin law firm to fill an Administrator position. This position is responsible for overseeing the operations, administration, and finances of the firm. The selected candidate must be capable of multi-tasking while working in a fast-paced environment with time-sensitive materials, while maintaining strict confidentiality.
Essential Job Duties:
- Oversee day to day administration, accounting and finance, human resources, facilities, technology, and marketing.
- Collaborate with the Managing Partner to provide strong leadership and implement the firm’s objectives.
- Manage accounting, finance, revenue, billing, budgets, payroll, and financial reporting. Oversee billing and collection activities, 401K administration, contracts and agreements, benefits, and insurance renewals.
- All aspects of human resources administration including policies, procedures, and programs. Handle attorney and staff recruiting, on-boarding, employee development, compensation and benefits, staff performance, and personnel management.
- All aspects of facilities and technology management with experience in expansion and renovations efforts. Manage facilities, systems, major purchases, outsourced vendors, and technology support. Experienced with lease renewals.
- Assist partners with development and administration of marketing program including practice development, public and client relations, and client data management. Publish periodic marketing updates on firm cases to clients and potential clients. Organize, manage, and executive firm’s annual seminar. Research and prepare strategies and marketing plans. Oversee website and social medias.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, (will consider equivalent experience), Graduate degree (JD or MBA) a plusSuccessful candidate will have minimum 5 years’ experience in legal management. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This role requires a strong working knowledge of accounting and finance practices and business experience to manage daily operations and administration of an established law firm.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.