The Austin office of a national law firm is seeking Legal Administrative Assistant to join their team. Qualified candidates must have 3+ years of legal experience and advanced knowledge of MS Word, court processes and procedures, and e-filing experience. Candidates must be organized, detail oriented, and be willing to provide impeccable professional services while performing a variety of administrative support duties.
- Document production including formatting, editing and finalizing correspondence, briefs, motions, pleadings, etc.
- Proofread documents, correspondence, etc. for content, grammar and accuracy
- Maintaining attorney’s calendars
- Coordinate meetings, appointments and conferences
- Make travel arrangements and create and distribute itineraries
- File organization
- Perform other related responsibilities
Qualifications and Skills:
- 3+ years of experience as legal secretary supporting multiple attorneys
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (MS Office, Excel, Adobe Suite, PowerPoint)
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
For immediate consideration, send resumes to:
email@example.com Job #10831