Our client is a respected law firm with multiple offices throughout Texas who is looking for an attorney in their Austin office.
What will you do?
- Prepare motions and legal documents
- Handle discovery matters and all aspects of a litigation practice
- Maintain positive contact with clients
- Participates in the firm’s marketing efforts
- Client development
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- J.D. from an accredited law school
- Licensed and in good standing with the Texas State Bar
- 3 to 5 years of legal experience
- Advocacy experience in handling litigation matters
- Excellent communication, research and writing skills
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10693