Summary of the Position:
Provide secretarial and administrative assistance; perform complex and specialized secretarial and clerical tasks (some personal in nature) and work collaboratively and cooperatively with others in a team-oriented environment.
- 2+ years of experience as a Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant/Administrative Assistant
- Ability to organize, manage, prioritize, and handle numerous projects/tasks
- Strong computer proficiency in the use of MS Office, document management, time/data entry, e-filing and database software. (Experience with ProLaw is a huge plus!)
- Good technology skills
- Must have reliable transportation as often you will be called upon to run personal errands and transport attorneys/clients to and from the court as needed
- Knowledge of legal terminology, legal documents, and legal processes is a plus
- Superior organizational skills, including filing, calendaring, and proofreading
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed performer with professional demeanor
- College degree
Excellent benefits including: 15 days Paid Time Off, a 401(k) matching program, possible Profit Sharing, 9 Paid Holidays, affordable Health and Life Insurance including Dental & Vision coverage, and a Health Savings Account (HSA) which includes firm contributions to help offset.
Please email your resume to:
email@example.com Job #10361