Law Firm Administrator
We are assisting a downtown Austin litigation firm in their search for an experienced Administrator to oversee its operations, administration, and finances.
- Oversee day to day administration, accounting and finance, human resources, facilities, technology, and marketing
- Collaborate with the Managing Partner to provide strong leadership and implement the firm’s objectives
- Manage accounting, finance, revenue, billing, budgets, payroll, and financial reporting. Oversee billing and collection activities, 401K administration, contracts and agreements, benefits, and insurance renewals
- All aspects of human resources administration including policies, procedures, and programs. Handle attorney and staff recruiting, onboarding, employee development, compensation and benefits, staff performance, and personnel management
- All aspects of facilities and technology management with experience in expansion and renovations efforts
- Manage facilities, systems, major purchases, outsourced vendors, and technology support. Experienced with lease and sub tenant renewals
- Assist partners with development and administration of marketing program including practice development, public and client relations, and client data management. Publish periodic marketing updates on firm cases to clients and potential clients. Organize, manage, and executive firm’s annual seminar. Research and prepare strategies and marketing plans. Oversee website and social medias
Successful candidate will have minimum 7 years’ experience in legal management. Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree a plus. Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. This role requires a highly motivated individual with uncompromising integrity, sound leadership experience, and a keen approach to problem-solving. Ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of accounting and finance practices and business experience to manage daily operations and administration of an established law firm. Seeking a strategic leader who is an innovative thinker with the natural ability to motivate others and lead by example. We offer competitive compensation and benefits package.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
email@example.com Job #10275