Temporary Office Services Assistant
The downtown Austin office of an international law firm is seeking an Office Services Assistant for an immediate temporary, possible temp-to-hire opportunity.
- Process incoming and outgoing UPS, FedEx and USPS packages and mail
- Set up A/V and conference calls for meetings
- Monitor conference room scheduler
- Order and restock office and kitchen supplies
- Light troubleshooting of equipment problems including copies, fax, postage, etc.
- Backup receptionist
A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience with support services in a professional service environment along with some college is required (Bachelor’s degree preferred), as well as the ability to lift up to 50 pounds, work occasional overtime. Position involves walking, bending and lifting.
For immediate consideration, please email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10189