Our client is looking for someone with considerable knowledge of general office procedures such as filing, bookkeeping, and records maintenance. Ability to understand and interpret court procedures, requirements, etc. Ability to deal courteously and efficiently with fellow employees and the general public. Requires tact, diplomacy and the ability to handle stressful situations. Safe driving record, clear criminal background check and clear pre-employment drug screen.
- Processes complaints, judgements, accepts payments of bonds and fines
- Prepares and submits required state reports
- Sets court dates
- Processes court mail
- Reconciles cash drawer
- Issues summons and subpoenas
Assembles and processes court cases; prepares court dockets, verifies documents necessary for each case; clears cases by posting fine payments or jail time; types miscellaneous documents, memos and correspondence and related documents for failure to appear in court.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2 years clerical, customer service, or cash handling work experience
- Intermediate level Microsoft Office user
- Experience with INCODE court software preferred
Please email your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10086