We are assisting an international company seeking a Corporate Paralegal to join their team.
- 2+ years of in-house corporate legal experience
- Working knowledge of employment law
- Bachelor Degree preferred
- Paralegal Certificate preferred
- Healthcare experience a plus
The Paralegal will work closely the General Counsel on a variety of legal issues. The position requires great multi-tasking skills and ability to properly prioritize various assignments according to the company’s needs.
Essential responsibilities will include:
- Create, maintain and update electronic contract management database
- Review and revise commercial contracts such as NDAs and service agreements
- Cross function with the IT, Finance and other business units
- Provide litigation and pre-litigation support to the legal team
- Prepare pleadings and correspondence
- Assist with the management of legal invoices and legal fee accruals
- Calendaring deadlines
The company will offer an excellent benefit and compensation package to the chosen candidate.
For consideration, please send your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Job #10085